[Dovecot] Nested folders in FS supported yet?

Sweth Chandramouli dovecot at lists.sweth.net
Mon Nov 27 22:26:33 UTC 2006

The last time I checked, dovecot didn't support having nested IMAP
folders be implemented via actual nested maildir folders in the
filesystem, but that feature was on the "someday maybe it'll happen
list", IIRC.  I can't find any recent mention of that feature or its
absence on the web or in the list archives; is it still on the someday
list?

(If it isn't implemented yet, does anyone know of an IMAP server that
DOES support it?)

Thanks,

Sweth.

--