[Dovecot] Redundant shared mail store?

Richard Mayhew - Nashua Mobile Broadband Division richardm at nashuamobile.com
Wed Nov 29 17:46:46 UTC 2006

Anyone looked at using GFS. I found it very easy to use, reliable and
pretty fast. I ran it on RedHat ES.

This gives me the flexabiltiy of having multiple hosts connected to the
same volume. The more hosts, the more load balancing and redundancy you
have. The storeage would preferably be on a SAN of course.