[Dovecot] Apple Mail quota display

Timothy Martin instanttim at mac.com
Sat Oct 14 09:13:42 UTC 2006

I'm no wiz at applying diffs and compiling my own (i'm a BSD ports
kinda guy) but when i tried that diff i couldn't compile because
there looked to be a couple of lines that should have been removed
and the Trash plugin doesn't appear to be updated to work with the
quota rewrite.

The lines that appeared as though they should be removed were in
quota-fs.c, identical lines were removed from a few other places in
this file, but two persisted and caused errors.

offending line:
	quota_set_error(_root->setup->quota, "Internal quota error");

Any way I could get the complete set of changes? is this change in
rc9 (which hasn't shown up in the ports yet).

.tim