[Dovecot] compiling dovecot-sieve

Fintec mailing_list at fintec.co.nz
Mon Oct 16 21:18:45 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 13:17 +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On 16.10.2006, at 4.10, Fintec wrote:
>
> >> Anyway, try setting debug=yes inside the protocol lda {} and see
> >> what it
> >> writes to log.
> >
> > After adding debug=yes inside the protocol lda {} all I get in the
> > deliver.log is:

Yes, that's correct I was using RC8. I've update to RC10 now so the
debug logging provides a lot more info. As expected dovecot is returning
the wrong home directory for the user because of my virtual user LDAP
setup.

In LDAP I have homeDirectory defined as "/home/vmail/domains" and
mailbox defined as "domain.com/user". Hence be default_mail_env =
maildir:/home/vmail/domains/%d/%n.

Deliver is working correctly, it is only the cmusieve plug-in that is
not concatenating the homeDirectory and mailbox LDAP fields. Is there
some way to correct this without changing my LDAP structure?

Gavin