[Dovecot] compiling dovecot-sieve

Fintec mailing_list at fintec.co.nz
Wed Oct 18 02:01:17 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-17 at 09:18 +1300, Fintec wrote:

> > > After adding debug=yes inside the protocol lda {} all I get in the
> > > deliver.log is:

The problem comes down to my dovecot-ldap.conf file. The home directory
for a user can be defined in the user attributes, i.e:
user_attrs = homeDirectory=home

Is there anyway to combine two ldap fields to define home? What I
require is:
user_attrs = homeDirectory/mailbox=home
Where "homeDirectory" and "mailbox" are my LDAP field names.

I have tried using the homeDirectory/%d/%n but these variables only
appear to work within user_filter.

Short of creating & defining a new combined field in my LDAP structure
does anyone have any ideas as to how I could achieve the above?

Gavin