[Dovecot] trash plugin causes crashes in quota plugin?

Mike Horwath drechsau at iphouse.net
Wed Oct 18 01:59:46 UTC 2006

I just lost my scrollback - so I'll have to recreate it the issue.

Using both 1.0r7 and 1.0r10 on FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE.

For the:

	mail_plugins = quota imap_quota

that works fine (using maildir for quota plugin)

But...

	mail_plugins = quota imap_quota trash

will cause the quota plugin to die at line 156 of quota.c:

	root->v.deinit(root);

I haven't dug through the code enough to find the actual area for this
piece of code to add some debugging.

Once I can generate a new traceback, I'll drop another email.

Mike Horwath                                    drechsau at iphouse.net
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!