[Dovecot] 1.0.rc10 in inetd mode

Phil Oleson oz at nixil.net
Thu Oct 19 03:47:39 UTC 2006

Sorry, I just realized my problem description sucked in describing how
to reproduce this.  I've setup xinetd to start imap-login.  I was
connecting to the imaps port with 'openssl s_client -connect ..'
pressing enter until the server process ended the session.  The 1st and
2nd, times everything appears to work... though with slightly different
output.   The 3rd time the connection opens, but no output is received
and the connection is inoperable as well as any following connection to
that server.

I verified that the non ssl session has the same problem, and that the
stand-alone server mode does not have this problem, so it's isolated to
the inetd mode.

Sorry.. hope this helps..

	-Phil.