[Dovecot] 1.0.rc10 in inetd mode

Phil Oleson oz at nixil.net
Fri Oct 20 01:50:40 UTC 2006

Guess I'll keep responding to myself, in order to keep a trail for this issue.
as noone else has chimed in with a suggestion.

Tried the to get the same results out of a FreeBSD box and though it failed
similarly on the 1st and 2nd connections, the 3rd connect failed slightly
differently with:  'Fatal: EOF while reading environment from master' and
disconnects, while on the RHEL4 box where the orignal test was run, hangs with
no error.

Guess I need to figure out the istream implementation in place for dovecot.

	-Phil.