[Dovecot] Problem report

leslie.polzer at gmx.net leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Tue Oct 31 14:58:57 UTC 2006

Hello guys,

  Dovecot is a great IMAP server, I really like it :)

I recently found an annoying problem, however: To sync my mail, I use
OfflineIMAP, which usually works very smoothly. A spam mail with the
year set to 2038 produced the error message "Invalid internal date" when
OfflineIMAP tried to upload it to the server. Only deleting the messag
helped.

  The usual data:

Dovecot 0.99.14-1sarge0 on Debian Sarge x86.

  It would be nice to remove this date-smartness (?)...

    Kind regards,

    Leslie

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys DD4EBF83
http://nic-nac-project.de/~skypher/