[Dovecot] RC7: BUG! and patch [Was: Re: rc7 bug? [Was: deliver LDA and INBOX location] (fwd)] (fwd)

David Lee t.d.lee at durham.ac.uk
Fri Sep 15 16:59:52 EEST 2006

Could someone confirm, please, that this bug report and its proposed fix
are being checked?

1. Is my analysis (message below) about right?
2. Is my proposed patch (attached) about right?
3. Is this being addressed for "rc8" (or whatever) and its successors?

Many thanks.

:  Senior Systems Programmer                Computer Centre       :
:                                           Durham University     :
:                                           Durham DH1 3LE        :