[Dovecot] RC7: BUG! and patch [Was: Re: rc7 bug? [Was: deliver LDA and INBOX location] (fwd)] (fwd)

Peter Fern dovecot at obfusc8.org
Sat Sep 16 01:43:14 EEST 2006

David Lee wrote:
> Could someone confirm, please, that this bug report and its proposed fix
> are being checked?
>
> 1. Is my analysis (message below) about right?
> 2. Is my proposed patch (attached) about right?
> 3. Is this being addressed for "rc8" (or whatever) and its successors?

Timo said recently that since he's moved, and with his day job keeping
him flat out at the moment, etc, there's not going to be a great deal of
Dovecot activity until all of that settles.  I expect you will get a
resoponse from him on this at some stage, but don't be upset if it's not
immediately right now.

Cheers,
Pete