[Dovecot] log tools with html for dovecot

Jakob Curdes jc at info-systems.de
Tue Sep 26 18:45:31 EEST 2006

> --
> Diese Nachricht wurde auf Viren und andere gefährliche Inhalte untersucht
> und ist - aktuelle Virenscanner vorausgesetzt - sauber.

Uh, that's not very convincing - is it my job to provide current virus
scanners to your system ? Would that not be the job of the sysadmin ??
What if there is a new virus not yet detected by virus scanners - then
your claim may be a bold one anyway...

To answer your original question : you might be able to tweak awstats to
do what you want, but isn't an IMAP server log pretty boring anyway ??
login x , login y , z disconnected due to inactivity - there is not much
that you want to see normally. Rather, you might want to see the one
"password mismatch" or "Maildir does not exist" per day, and that is
something for grep/perl/whatever.

JC