[Dovecot] v1.1 plans

Kyle Wheeler kyle-dovecot at memoryhole.net
Wed Apr 18 04:14:52 EEST 2007

On Tuesday, April 17 at 05:58 PM, quoth Sergey:
>I'd like dovecot to have option '-e' to edit configs like postfix has.
>I understand dovecot configs are much more complex and have nested blocks.
>But may be double-colon notation to qualify identifiers by block names
>will work, like:
>---
>dovecot -e 'socket listen::client::path=/tmp/dovecot-auth-client'

I would like that too---it would make supporting multiple virtual
domains with different SSL keys (on different IP addresses, obviously)
MUCH easier. Currently I need to maintain separate config files for
each.

~Kyle
--
Power always thinks it has a great soul and vast views beyond the
comprehension of the weak; and that it is doing God's service when it