[Dovecot] Some of my IMAP Folders vanished in some MUAs

Fri Aug 3 17:35:32 EEST 2007

> Clients and most servers could do a better job of being intelligent
> about some of that stuff. I realize you don't want to be too fancy,
> but... yeah. It's easy to blame the user, but the problem is usually
> more in the organization's instruction and guidance, which can be a
> lot harder to handle.

Precisely... :)

> No reason not to try to make things easier on everyone involved.

On that we agree... and certainly, if there *is* something that dovecot
can do to make things easier - by all means, tell Timo - as I said (and
should be obvious) - he is more than willing to make dovecot better,
especially if it can be done without too much trouble (I wasn't kidding
or being smart when I asked the OP if he knew of anything that could be
done better)...

--

Best regards,

Charles