[Dovecot] Some of my IMAP Folders vanished in some MUAs

bhayden at umn.edu bhayden at umn.edu
Fri Aug 3 17:39:50 EEST 2007

On Aug 3 2007, Charles Marcus wrote:

>On that we agree... and certainly, if there *is* something that dovecot
>can do to make things easier - by all means, tell Timo - as I said (and
>should be obvious) - he is more than willing to make dovecot better,
>especially if it can be done without too much trouble (I wasn't kidding
>or being smart when I asked the OP if he knew of anything that could be
>done better)...

Yep! I know. I actually did bring this up on the list a while back (June
18) and then followed-up with a proposed patch (June 20). Haven't heard
anything about it, but I wasn't worried since obviously it's not the
highest priority, behind fixes for the 1.0.x versions and 1.1 development
and such. :)

-Brian