[Dovecot] Not seeing other folders with some clients

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Aug 9 01:54:15 EEST 2007

Yves Dorfsman spake the following on 8/8/2007 3:41 PM:

> Hi,
>
> With dovecot 1.0.2, depending on the client I can only see inbox, or all
> the folders. I see all the folders with pine and balsa, but can see only
> the inbox with squirel mail and thunderbird. Any idea what's going on
> here ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Yves.
> ----
> Yves Dorfsman                                             yves at zioup.com
>                                                    http://www.SollerS.ca

Pine and balsa are seeing all folders, but the other clients are only seeing
subscribed folders?
In thunderbird, go to File, subscribe... and look if the boxes have check
marks or not.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and