[Dovecot] [Fwd: Disable a User's email account]

Mon Feb 12 15:03:26 UTC 2007

>> Really, I don't see how anyone can possibly help you with the level of
>> information you've provided, and to be honest the scope of this list
>> probably doesn't cover basic user management, so be thankful for any
>> advice you do receive, and at least provide enough details for people to
>> try.

> Sorry, what more detail need to be posted here ?

I'm not sure what the problem is.

What is it about the 'change their password' answer that you don't like?
It directly answers your question, and is the best way to achieve what
you want to achieve.

--

Best regards,

Charles