[Dovecot] dead bodies stacking up in Drafts folder

Mon Feb 12 15:05:31 UTC 2007

> i never noticed such behavior using thunderbird imap ( linux , windows )
> with courier or dovecot, are you sure that its not setup related?
> After all apple mail seems to be broken with imap

I always thought it may be related to the 'Auto-save' option in TBird,
because most people here in our office use it (including me). It seems
that any message that gets auto-saved is a prime candidate for this
happening.

--

Best regards,

Charles