[Dovecot] DoveCot compression to save HDD space

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Wed Feb 14 16:12:17 UTC 2007

Compression will save you storage space, but will cost you CPU
processing power.
If you have many users, you may want to trow a cheap raid1 in your server
before upgrading your CPU to expensive a quad-core

But is a nice idea for a small workgroup server

Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.   | Get my e-mail after a captcha in:
Asuncion - Paraguay | http://tinymailto.com/oliver