[Dovecot] incorrect quota reporting with dict quota

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Feb 14 19:47:01 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 15:23 -0500, Marshal Newrock wrote:
> Using the dict quota with dovecot-1.0.rc21, quota reporting was
> incorrect. It wasn't just that the stored quota was different than the
> disk usage, but also that each time the quota was checked, it was
> greater than before, even if no mail was received.  I tested this by
> using telnet to log into an imap account, and issuing multiple
> "getquotaroot inbox" commands.

I couldn't reproduce this. I did fix the negative value causing
brokeness though (although it never should go to negative either..)

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/attachments/20070214/6cb9b271/attachment.pgp 

More information about the dovecot mailing list