[Dovecot] Replacing qmail + vpopmail with: sendmail + dovecot

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Mon Feb 19 20:29:10 UTC 2007

Hi Jhon,
the problem is that I need to code the company policies in perl, and
that I can
only do using sendmail + milter API + mimedefang.

Also, I'm migrating a user DB that is in vpopmail.

Thanks
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.   | Get my e-mail after a captcha in:
Asuncion - Paraguay | http://tinymailto.com/oliver