[Dovecot] assertion failed

Shaun T. Erickson sterickson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 17:42:56 UTC 2007

> The one thing that doesn't work is that "verbose_proctitle = yes"
> appears to have no effect on this RH9 system, whereas on a CentOS 4.4
> system I run it on, it works just fine. Perhaps you could help me
> figure this one thing out, please?

Additionally, after I exited Thunderbird and restarted it, I can no
longer see any of my folders, other than the INBOX. When I attempt to
subscribe to them, I can't, because they aren't listed. I do see a
.subscriptions file in  my home directory, that lists all the folders
I should be seeing. How do I troubleshoot this?
--
        -ste