[Dovecot] assertion failed

Shaun T. Erickson sterickson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 21:32:44 UTC 2007

On 1/6/07, Shaun T. Erickson <sterickson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Additionally, after I exited Thunderbird and restarted it, I can no
> longer see any of my folders, other than the INBOX.

I don't know why Thunderbird suddenly "forgot" about my folders and
would no longer list them for me to subscribe to. I fixed it, though,
by deleting the account from Thunderbird, and then deleting all old
profiles that Thunderbird had for the account. When I recreated the
account, my folders were once again listed for me to subscribe to,
which I did. I've gone in and out of Thunderbird several times since,
and it hasn't "forgotten" about my folders again.

I would have to say this was a client problem and not a Dovecot problem.

I would still like some help understanding/diagnosing why
"verbose_proctitle = yes" doesn't seem to be working, though, please.
--
        -ste