[Dovecot] unknown namespace with Mac OS client

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Thu Jan 11 15:11:13 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-11 at 07:49 -0700, Ken Dail wrote:
> On Jan 11, 2007, at 6:59 AM, Rick Romero wrote:

> >> Same here.
> >
> > Well what the heck?   I'm still on RC7 if that makes any difference.
> I'm on RC15 still. I wouldn't mind setting up an account on my server
> for you to see if that client works with my setup, to check if the
> version matters.

I could do that - but I won't be able to access it until tonite.
Just for giggles, you could create an account on vfemail.net and see
what happens with your client on my server.

> > And why, if I have no updates in queue, is my version of Mail.App
> > older?
> are you up to 10.4.8? But then if yours is working, I maybe want to
> get that version ;)

Hmm I don't believe my 10.4 is that high.  What's odd though is that an
intermediate version of Mail.app would work, then break again in the
next version....

Rick