[Dovecot] IMAP folder watching plugin request

Jonathan Stewart jonathan at kc8onw.net
Sat Jan 13 00:39:36 UTC 2007

Hello Timo and list,

I'm pretty sure this has been asked before but would it be possible for
a generic folder watching plugin to be distributed with Dovecot?  My
intention for this is to be able to integrate a spam filter into
dovecot.  Filtering would be performed on delivery and spam put into a
spam folder and then if mail was moved into or out of the folder the
filter could be retrained.  I am willing to help with any testing of course.

Thanks,
Jonathan