[Dovecot] Dovecot deliver and procmail

Gerhard Wiesinger lists at wiesinger.com
Wed Jan 17 13:24:43 UTC 2007

Hello!

Try my patch from:
http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/2006-July/014656.html

You can use dovecots deliver program with procmail, it also trips the from
lines. It works well for me since July 2006.

Logging is done through the procmail logging.

This might also be interesting:
http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/2007-January/018523.html
http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/2007-January/018537.html

Ciao,