[Dovecot] Best small server config

Zbigniew Szalbot zbyszek at szalbot.homedns.org
Sat Jan 27 17:54:03 UTC 2007

Hello,

>> This Timo seems to have deducted the version I'm using from conf
>> entries, which is very stupid itself, because if the conf has a couple
>> of old entries it means dovecot is leaving shit behind from older
>> versions and does not clean those.

This Timo - sounds quite sarcastic! I have no idea where people like you
come from but it surely is not my world. I appreciate Timo's work. I do
not pay him and yet I can use Dovecto. It is rock solid (at least for me),
very fast and light on resources.

Apart from that every 3rd email on this list comes from Timo so I wonder
how he manages to find time for Dovecot, supporting users and doing other
things. And surely this community here is very helpful, provided that you
want to be helped which is not true.

Go and pay someone big bucks for things like exchange. I am sure you will
be pleased, won't you?

--
Zbigniew Szalbot