[Dovecot] Hello, new to the list

Vikram Goyal vikigoyal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 04:15:58 UTC 2007

Hello Guys!

I have just joined the list as I needed some clarifications, help etc.

I am not sure what I want is possible and I have been unable to do it
myself,
read lots of dovecot wiki pages, debian lists, dovecot archives,
experimented
myself and so on.

I have a  mail dir  ~/Mail where all my mails get distributed to their
respective folders
through procmail filters. The heirarchy is as follows:

~/Mail/
          /inbox  --> maildir
          /trash   --> trash maildir
          /newsletter  --> mbox
          lists/    --> normal dir
                /dovecot  --> dovecot list maildir
                /some other list maildirs

I wanted to access them through dovecot. I have tried namespaces etc
but have been unable to accomplish till now.

Kindly help.

Thanks!
--
vikram...