[Dovecot] Latest MANAGESIEVE patch -- how to start daemon?

Andreas Ntaflos daff at dword.org
Wed Jun 6 00:26:54 EEST 2007

Hello list,

I'm using Dovecot 1.0.0 on FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE and applied the latest
MANAGESIEVE patch v3 [1] which seems to have worked smoothly, i.e. all
hunks succeeded and no compilation problems.

Now this may be stupid question with an obvious answer, but I am at a
loss at how to start the daemon? What's the binary called that starts
the sieve server? Is there a special way to invoke it? I haven't been
able to find anything useful on that matter and there doesn't seem to
be a TFM to R yet, the Wiki just links to [1].

What do I have to do? Did I forgot to patch something?

I'd appreciate any insight on this subject!

Thanks in advance!

Andreas

[1] http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2007-March/021130.html
--
Andreas "daff" Ntaflos
Vienna, Austria

GPG Fingerprint: 6234 2E8E 5C81 C6CB E5EC  7E65 397C E2A8 090C A9B4