[Dovecot] dovecot vs. Outlook Mobile

J.Wendland at scan-plus.de J.Wendland at scan-plus.de
Wed Jun 6 16:41:22 EEST 2007

Hi,
I am testing dovecot with Outlook Mobile 5 (OM5), which is currently
not working. OM5 connects, says "NOOP" and "CAPABILITY", does login
correctly and simply loggs out after that telling the user that it
could not download any messages. When I put an imapproxy[0] in front
of dovecot, OM5 works perfectly well. That leads me to the thought,
that something in the way dovecot sends its responses makes OM5
upset. Does anybody on this have seen this before?

Thanks,
  Jörg

[0] http://www.imapproxy.org

--
Sicherheit - Verfügbarkeit - Kontinuität
IT-Service-Management von

ScanPlus GmbH                                 Tel. +49 731 92013 150
Lise-Meitner-Straße 5, D-89081 Ulm, Germany   Fax. +49 731 92013 29 150
Web: http://www.scan-plus.de/                 Mail: wendland at scan-plus.de