[Dovecot] dovecot-20070605 runtime problems

David Favor david at davidfavor.com
Mon Jun 11 17:06:43 EEST 2007

Seems to have had something to do with pam occasionally losing it's marbles.
I've removed pam from my config file and all works well now with latest dovecot
with latest openssl development nightly snapshot.

- David

--
Like feeling your best ever, all day, every day? Here's how...
Your simple secrets are here - http://RadicalHealth.com