[Dovecot] Date error bug

Bgs bgs at bgs.hu
Tue Jun 12 11:26:20 EEST 2007

 Hi all,

I encountered a bug, that prevents me from moving mail and as a side
effect it messes up all thunderbird/mozilla mail clients (they won't do
any message copy/move until I restart them).

Here is the info and the header of the mail that produces the error (a
spam mail):

Dovecot version: 1.0.0

Mail header: