[Dovecot] testing needed: log file concurrency

Tan Shao Yi tansy at pacific.net.sg
Wed Jun 20 16:03:16 EEST 2007

Hi Timo,

It prints the following:

>./concurrency
writing, page size = 8192

>./concurrency 1
reading, page size = 8192

This is a:

SunOS 5.10 Generic_118833-33 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V240
>psrinfo -v
Status of virtual processor 0 as of: 06/20/2007 21:00:33
   on-line since 04/05/2007 16:11:51.
   The sparcv9 processor operates at 1503 MHz,
         and has a sparcv9 floating point processor.
Status of virtual processor 1 as of: 06/20/2007 21:00:33
   on-line since 04/05/2007 16:11:35.
   The sparcv9 processor operates at 1503 MHz,
         and has a sparcv9 floating point processor.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.