[Dovecot] Dovecot won't stay running

Jon Slater jon.slater at mesanetworks.net
Fri Jun 22 17:36:11 EEST 2007

Jochen,

You are AWESOME!!!  Thank you!!!

Since I knew the exact time that the server died, I was able to find:

Jun 22 01:27:56 servername dovecot: Time just moved backwards by 37 seconds.
This might cause a lot of problems, so I'll just kill myself now.
http://wiki.dovecot.org/TimeMovedBackwards

I knew if I could find the logs, I'd figure it out!

Much appreciated!

Jon

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:53 PM