[Dovecot] LogicMail for Blackberry and Dovecot

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Wed Jun 27 16:46:47 EEST 2007

FYI - I just had a great interaction with the developer of this
software.  LogicMail for Blackberry is a true IMAP/POP client for
Blackberry, which wasn't working correctly with Dovecot's IMAP.

I merely posted in the sourceforge forums and got a VERY fast response
with a working fix.  http://logicmail.sourceforge.net/

Unfortunately I'm not a Blackberry user, but I know IMAP clients are
hard to find.  So I can't comment on it's usability or features, but I
thought I'd give it a little press for his quick response :)

Rick