[Dovecot] LogicMail for Blackberry and Dovecot

Troy Engel tengel at fluid.com
Wed Jun 27 19:13:27 EEST 2007

Rick Romero wrote:

> Unfortunately I'm not a Blackberry user, but I know IMAP clients are
> hard to find.  So I can't comment on it's usability or features, but I
> thought I'd give it a little press for his quick response :)

I'm a LogicMail user and it's great, I second your interactions with
Derek (ps: thanks for the Dovecot bug report :) ). Currently it's
lacking a few abilities but it's got the basic reading/writing/replying
down. Hopefully we'll bring it up to the level of ChatterMail and it's
ilk and fill a huge gap in the BlackBerry world.

-te

PS: for the curious, Rick's thread:
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1755262&forum_id=589235

--