[Dovecot] Using auth_bind_userdn causes uid to be improper case

Fri Mar 2 21:01:00 EET 2007

Aaron Luchko wrote:
> I'm having a problem with dovecot-1.0-1.1.rc15.fc6 + LDAP +
> auth_bind_userdb.

No offense to you Aaron, but I have been noticing this a lot lately...

There have been numerous changes in dovecot in the last few weeks and
months, all of which have been intended to fix numerous bugs for
different things.

It really doesn't make sense, under these conditions, to report bugs
unless the bug report is against the LATEST VERSION.

Please, update to rc24 and see if this fixes it...

I'm sure Timo has his hands full getting the 1.0 release ready, and I
think he would appreciate it if everyone would make sure that the latest
version doesn't already fix their problem before reporting.

Thanks,

--

Best regards,

Charles