[Dovecot] 1.0.rc28 / v1.0 plans

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Sat Mar 24 16:25:03 EET 2007

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> I don't understand why you think it's not able to parse the message.
> What do you think it should be parsing from it?

Doesn't it look for the headers and pull the Delivered-To: in order to determine
where the message should be, you know, delivered to?  I thought that was the
whole point of adding the preline to the pipe.  If I misunderstood the nature of
the software, I'm sorry.  Reading between the lines, it appears that deliver
merely drops the mail into the executing user's mail folder (which in hindsight
seems obvious) unless -d is passed to change that.

Never mind...

John

--
John Peacock