[Dovecot] MANAGESIEVE patch v3 for dovecot 1.0.rc28

Andrey Panin pazke at donpac.ru
Mon Mar 26 23:51:48 EEST 2007

On 085, 03 26, 2007 at 06:34:21PM +0200, Stephan Bosch wrote:
> Hello dovecot users,

I don't see how anonymous logins are handled. You must handle anonymous
logins according to managesieve draft (see below) or don't advertise
ANONYMOUS SASL mechanism at all.

    Implementations MAY advertise the ANONYMOUS SASL mechanism [SASL-
    ANON]. This indicates that the server supports ANONYMOUS sieve
    script syntax verification. Only the CAPABILITY, PUTSCRIPT and
    LOGOUT commands are available to the anonymous user. All other
    commands MUST give NO responses. Furthermore the PUTSCRIPT command
    SHOULD NOT store any data. In this mode a positive response to the
    PUTSCRIPT command indicates that the given script does not have any
    syntax errors.

--
Andrey Panin		| Linux and UNIX system administrator
pazke at donpac.ru		| PGP key: wwwkeys.pgp.net