[Dovecot] vpopmail "last auth" question

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Wed Mar 28 22:25:15 EEST 2007

Hi,

I run qmail/vpopmail and changed to using vchkpw instead of vpopmail for
that very reason.  My auth section looks like this:

auth default {
  mechanisms = plain
    passdb checkpassword {
        args = /usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw
    }
    userdb prefetch {
    }
  user = vpopmail
}

I think I spelled it 'lastauth' in the archives ;)

Rick