[Dovecot] Return error instead of dying on time back skip?

Christian Schmidt Christian.Schmidt at chemie.uni-hamburg.de
Fri May 4 11:07:40 EEST 2007

Hello Amon,

Amon Ott, 02.05.2007 (d.m.y):

> All our systems run ntpd, but they might be offline for a while before
> they get contact to a time server, e.g. because of DSL problems.

Define one of your "internal" systems as "master time server" that
connects to other NTP servers outside your networks and make your
other systems synchronize their system time with this machine.

Gruss/Regards,
Christian Schmidt

--
Writing is easy; all you do is sit staring at the blank sheet of paper until
drops of blood form on your forehead.