[Dovecot] Dovecot crashes with malformed Qpopper's mbox

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu May 24 15:48:17 EEST 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-24 at 19:31 +0900, 前田 剛 wrote:
>    I would like you to consider improving Dovecot to skip second (and
> duplicated, unnecessary) "From" separator.

That won't be happening for v1.0.x and not really a priority to me for
v1.1 either. Related to this in TODO:

    - always add empty line. make the parser require it too? syncing should
      make sure there always exists two LFs at end of file. raw-mbox-stream
      should make sure the last message ends with LF even if it doesn't exist
      in the file

If you're interested in fixing it yourself I can give a bit of help :)