[Dovecot] virtual user login

Mark Adams mark at campbell-lange.net
Wed Nov 21 22:12:43 EET 2007

Is there any reason you are using "virtual domains"? (not exactly sure
if this is dovecot specific!) I have not used this personally but
would instead use an SQL db that includes a domain field. This allows
you to host an unlimited amount of domains after the correct MTA and
dovecot reconfiguration.

Mark.