[Dovecot] Migrating from 0.99 to 1.0 - questions before upgrading

Sun Nov 25 01:32:18 EET 2007

Erick Perez, on 11/24/2007 5:53 PM, said the following:
> I order to investigate a locking problem, people in this forum
> suggested to upgrade from 0.99 to 1.0. Which is obviously a good
> response.
> However I have some special setup in dovecot.conf and I want to know
> if I will break something if I upgrade.

Everything you need to know about upgrading can be found here:

http://wiki.dovecot.org/Upgrading/1.0

or, if you are thinking of going straight to the 1.1 branch:

http://wiki.dovecot.org/Upgrading/1.1

Then, if you still have questions, come here to ask specific ones...

Good luck!

--

Best regards,

Charles