[Dovecot] new antispam plugin

Andreas Schneider mail at cynapses.org
Tue Oct 2 21:26:15 EEST 2007

Johannes Berg wrote:
> Hi,

Hello,

>> If you're building against libdspam you can't define -DHAVE_CONFIG_H or dspam
>> will look for its own dpsam config.h.
>
> Hah. Hmm we can do some makefile tricks to only define that for
> antispam-plugin.c rather than the backends.

This would be a workaround but not really nice. What about reading the output
of dovecot --version and adding it.

I've updated the plugin it should work now. The problem is that it always
fails for me. It makes no difference if I use the dpsam-exec or dspam-library
backend. It looks like call_dspam() is never called.

It reports "Failed to call dspam". I've added a debug message at the beginning
of call_dspam() and it gets never displayed.

> johannes

	-- andreas

--
http://www.cynapses.org/ - cybernetic synapses