[Dovecot] new antispam plugin

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Tue Oct 2 22:10:12 EEST 2007

Hi,

> This would be a workaround but not really nice. What about reading the output
> of dovecot --version and adding it.

Hmm. No, we need the version we're building against not the running
version.

> I've updated the plugin it should work now. The problem is that it always
> fails for me. It makes no difference if I use the dpsam-exec or dspam-library
> backend. It looks like call_dspam() is never called.

Hmm. There was a bug in the crm114 backend after I'd copied it, but I
need to verify in the dspam-exec backend. But that shouldn't affect your
dspam-library.

> It reports "Failed to call dspam". I've added a debug message at the beginning
> of call_dspam() and it gets never displayed.

Weird. I'll take a look. crm114-exec definitely works, might be worth
comparing. I'm out starting immediately until tomorrow night, will take
a look then.

johannes