[Dovecot] Namespace Question

Jeff Grossman jeff at stikman.com
Wed Oct 3 01:49:45 EEST 2007

> Jeff Grossman wrote:
>> I installed 1.1Beta2 over 1.0.5 last night.  My 1.0.5 setup was running
>> with no problems at all.  Stupid me overwrote my dovecot.conf file with
>> vanilla one.  I know I know, backup!!!  I am pretty sure my old
>> dovecot.conf file did not specify any namespaces, but I could be
>> mistaken.
>>

> I believe that was one of the things to note for an upgrade - check the
> original announcement I am sure there is something there about breaking
> configs where the names space is not previously specified?
>
> Ed W

I looked through all of the 1.1 announcements and did not see it.  I also
looked at the wiki page talking about the 1.0 to 1.1 upgrade, nothing
there.

I think the windows mobile device is looking for an INBOX. prefix where my
other setup (Thunderbird, Outlook, and Squirrelmail) are not looking for a
prefix.  Can somebody help me with setting that up in Dovecot?

Thanks,
Jeff