[Dovecot] Namespace "hidden" option not working?

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Thu Oct 4 00:34:59 EEST 2007

> Just to throw in one more comment.  In the dovecot.conf file it also
> mentions that you should use the same separator between namespaces.
> Otherwise you might confuse the client.

I can confirm that Outlook Express and Thunderbird on windows seem
largely unaffected even using *both* at the same time.  I have been
alternating back and forwards with no ill effects other than some folder
subscription winges.  You appear to need to close down and re-open each
program sometimes to make it switch over

Ed W