[Dovecot] trouble deleting folders that only contain folders

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Sat Oct 6 23:57:32 EEST 2007

Ken A wrote:
>> Timo Sirainen wrote:
>>>
>>> That looks like it's trying to open the mailbox before deleting it. What
>>> plugins do you use?
>>>

>> quota imap_quota

In tracking this down, I found that by commenting the line below in
quota-storage.c, the problem disappears, but I'm not sure what all of
the implications are for the quota tracking. I wasn't able to figure out
why quota_mailbox_delete() wasn't working correctly for me.

// Don't override mailbox_delete, so we can delete folders.
// storage->v.mailbox_delete = quota_mailbox_delete;

I noticed there was a quota rewrite patch for 1.0.2. Do you think I
should give this a try for 1.0.5 ?

Thanks,

Ken

--