[Dovecot] Assertion failed: (pos < input->size)

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Oct 22 06:46:46 EEST 2007

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> Looks like I can get the same crash with my INBOX also.
>
>> have to run out and buy ingredients for a birthday cake, so I thought I'd
>> email this very terse message to the list in case it was some help,
>
> I'd also have to start studying for tuesday's exam (100+ pages about
> proteins) soon if I intend to pass it.. :)

I'm looking at this in ddd, but my compile of Dovecot doesn't seem to
have the "pos" local anymore, which is extremely confusing.

Do you want help with this?  I'm going to see if hg bisecting (the latest
tool I have...) is any use.  If you know what the problem is and don't
need help, feel free to let me know!

-- Asheesh.

--
Very few profundities can be expressed in less than 80 characters.